VLOG #26 – Market Update – Fall 2018
Over the last year and a half, there’s been some major changes in the Real Estate market. It’s no longer a buy, hold, do nothing, sell in 6 months and get rich environment.
In a downward shift like we’ve seen, this is where speculation can get you in trouble, and fundamentals become important. In this video I wanted to share what I’ve recently learned and my own personal thoughts on where I see things moving in the next couple of years.
In this video I touched on:
• Current land development issues
• The major changes the government has implemented
• My thoughts on growth and valuation
• Where I see interest rates going
• What’s going to happen to vacancy rates in the GTA
These are my own opinions, but by following some core principals and being a good student of the past, I’ve been able to grow a healthy portfolio and have helped many of my investors accomplish the same.
I would love to hear your feedback or thoughts.