Gary chatted with Bradley Watson, host of #1 podcast on iTunes, Spotify and Google Podcasts for Toronto Real Estate! They had a wide ranging convo on various topics such as can you buy cash flow properties in Toronto; the effect of immigration has impacted the market; the stimulus packages provided by the CDN government, and what happens when they stop, much more!
What you’ll learn:
• Can you buy cash flow properties in Toronto;
• The effect of immigration has impacted the market
• The stimulus packages provided by the CDN government, and what happens when they stop
• Why real estate careers offer more flexibility and perks than a 9-5 jobs
• Why cash flow is a deciding factor for first time investors
• What is a primary residence exemption, and why it matters
• What are the tax implications of your investments?
• Should you incorporate to buy properties or do it personally, and you CAN do both
• The number of properties you want to hold determines if you incorporate
• Do you want a portfolio of properties, or just one or two?
• Why buy and hold strategies lead to multi-generational wealth
• Why you need a team of professionals to help you get started
• Why living in part of your first investment allows you to quickly make money and perhaps buy other properties
• You don’t need to spend a lot of money to learn how to invest, many courses online, but there is a time investment
• You put in the money or you put in the time, money buys you time
• Should you pool money in joint-venture investments, or go it alone
• You DON’T need dozens of properties to get ahead, if you have 2 you can outpace the market
• It’s not just the money you want to make, but the lifestyle you want
• People have made more money than Bradley through condos than multi units
Smaller condos have been hit harder during the pandemic * And MORE!
Bradley Watson is a Real Estate Broker, Investor and Social Media Influencer. Investing locally he hit the ground running and within 4 years turned a $40k down payment into $1.87 million in local real estate assets. Today, he lives in his dream house with his highschool sweetheart and their two daughters.
Bradley is the host of the #1 podcast on iTunes, Spotify and Google Podcasts for Toronto Real Estate. The channel is growing by over 100 listeners per month and gets over 10k downloads per month.
You can join their family of investors by tuning into “Toronto’s #1 Real Estate Podcast” every morning.