Episode 69 – UnF#ck Your Life with Aslan Mirkalami
Gary chatted with his good friend Aslan Mirkalami, an author and The Result Doctor! They talked about a wide range of topics…
What you’ll learn:
- Why every belief we have is a lie
- How you become like the people you are in close proximity to
- Why people that become wealthy all share a certain set of beliefs – e.g. they don’t believe money is evil, or you don’t have to be an evil person to be wealthy
- They don’t have beliefs like “I’m not worthy of money…”, “Money doesn’t grow on trees”, “Money is the root of all evil”, etc.
- A belief is statement of idea without any physical proof
- Aslan can show you how to dismantle limiting beliefs and replace them with empowering ones
- The amount of hours you conscious mind is awake or aware
- What a cashless society might look like, and what a new currency could be to replace it
- Currencies such as cash and cheques convey confidence, and involve trust
- Why the banks are your friend when you need services, but when times are tough they get tough
- Aslan’s opinion on mental illness, COVID, the lockdown, mainstream media and more.
- People are using alcohol more during the pandemic
- Suicides are skyrocketing as well
- Why happiness is our natural state
- You were born to be happy, and you learn to be unhappy
- Aslan believes that every child is a millionaire, and can do anything
- Why happiness enhances your performance
- Personal forgiveness is important
- Why your children thrive or struggle based on the beliefs you instil in them
- What does more money bring? More experiences…and more memories, then this leads to great happiness
- And MORE!
Aslan Mirkalami is the founder of Result Doctor as an Executive result coach. All I am going to say is that people who work with him Become wealthy and rich and make a lot of money, so pay good attention, I will let him introduce himself.
He has authored the books, “Believing Is Seeing”, “Secrets of the Healthy Mind” and “Unfuck Your Life”, all available on his website below.
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Aslan Mirkalami
Instagram: Aslan Mirkalami