In this episode, Gary speaks with Natasha Cultraro, a real estate investor and property manager with over 10 years of experience. She has experience with duplex conversion, single family buy and hold, and rent to own strategies. She shares her personal journey from transitioning from a full time 9-5 job to full time entrepreneurship, while starting two businesses!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Mistakes investors make when selecting a pm company, and it’s not price for value!
- How a property manager can help set rent amount upstairs vs downstairs
- How long typically a property stays vacant * how often ICPM update investors on cash flow
- How a bbq gifted to Natasha changed her future
- Why Natasha Insisted she get a duplex for her first investment property, and why the rent from the basement calmed her fears
- Why taking equity from your first property will allow you to renovate it as well as purchase properties
- How she transitioned from a 9-5 to full time investor and property manager
- How her connections enables her to get a fast start in property management
- Why parking spots play into the rent amount and number of apartments
- What ICPM charges their clients to service the properties
- How Natasha avoids burnout as an entrepreneur
- Should investors manager their own properties or hire a property manager
- And MORE!
Natasha Cultraro is a real estate investor and property manager with over 10 years of experience. She has experience with duplex conversion, single family buy and hold, and rent to own strategies. She funds her purchases through creative financing techniques and executes flexible joint venture partnerships. Natasha is the owner of Investor’s Choice Property Management, Inc, a residential property management company serving Durham and Clarington regions. Most recently, Natasha has launched “The Intuitive Entrepreneur”, a company that teaches business-minded individuals how to strengthen and sharpen their intuition in order to make better deals and become more powerful negotiators.