Episode 57 – Investing in the US as a Canadian with Marco Santarelli
Norada Real Estate Investments helps take the guesswork out of real estate investing. By researching top real estate growth markets and providing fully renovated turnkey investment properties, we help you succeed by minimizing risk and maximizing returns. A turnkey real estate investment means investing in a rental property that will give you continuous profit with little hassle.
Marco Santarelli is an investor, author, Inc. 5000 entrepreneur, and the founder of Norada Real Estate Investments – a nationwide provider of turnkey cash-flow investment property. His mission is to help 1 million people create wealth and passive income and put them on the path to financial freedom with real estate. He’s also the host of the top-rated podcast – Passive Real Estate Investing.
Find Mario here ==>
What you will learn in this episode:
- When Marco started at 18 bought first his property, a townhome, needed some work so fixed it, managed it, leased it himself!
- He had started a few different businesses with a friend;
- He made a few mistakes with that first property but did well as his first rental;
- Learn the BIGGEST MISTAKE a real estate investor or potential investor could make with investment properties;
- Marco was 8 years old when he knew he wanted to be wealthy and create wealth, and what he did after that to achieve his goal, learning about finance, real estate, wealth generation;
- What your outcome COULD be if you don’t continue learning as you invest;
- Maybe people WISH for their lives to improve by investing or building a business, but very few take actions by setting goals;
- Marco feels it’s easier than most people think to kick the fear to the curb and TAKE ACTION to invest or build a business and that it’s a HUGE mistake to not get started;
- How he translated his investment strategies to the California real estate market;
- How he transitioned his investing strategies from a frenetic ‘buy anything’ focus to a hyper focus on single family homes;
- How he weathered the financial collapse in the US, and what strategies he used;
- What factors you should consider when you buy to mitigate 90% OF THE RISKS when investing in real estate;
- The differences between mortgages in Canada vs. The United States;
- Marco’s recommendations for resources and books to help investors LEARN and grow; AND MORE!