On today’s episode I had the opportunity to learn from Nadia Clark Cordick how to achieve optimal health and the dangers that lurk around the corner if you’re not careful.
After a lengthy career as an elementary school teacher, like so many other entrepreneurs she felt unfulfilled and decided to quit her career as a teacher and start her boutique Fitness class in 2014.
We discussed some HOT button topics including, gluten free diets, the issues surrounding detoxing, intermittent fasting, the Keto diet, the microbiome in your body, how many glasses of water should you really be consuming and so much more.
What you’ll learn on this call;
- What is a Keto diet and is it healthy for you?
- Should you eat close to earth and what does it mean?
- Are there benefits to intermittent fasting and the proper way of doing it?
- The importance of taking naps and what it can do for your life?
- Why meditation is essential for everyone especially entrepreneurs?
- Should you try a water fast before any other fasting techniques?
- Why off the shelf detox’s for the liver, colon or kidney may not be good for you?
- How much water should you be drinking on a day to day basis?
- What is Microbiome and why you should be paying attention to it?
- What is a Gluten Free diet and should you incorporate into your life?
- What is the difference between blending or juicing of your food?
- Should you take cold showers and is there positive benefits to this?
Who is Nadia Clarke Cordick
Nadia Clarke Cordick is the intense yet exuberant fitness and nutrition expert behind Repetitions Fitness. She started Repetitions after a lengthy career as an elementary school teacher. Feeling unfulfilled in the classroom, she decided to quit her career as a teacher and started Repetitions Fitness in 2014. Nadia has committed herself to helping women be the best and healthiest versions of themselves by teaching them how to integrate holistic, purpose-driven fitness and proper nutritional habits into their daily lives. Her goal is to empower women with strategies to help them reach and sustain their fitness goals.
Nadia became involved in the fitness industry in high school as a means to cope with persistent anxiety issues. By working through these obstacles and taking control of her life, Nadia’s knowledge, perseverance and ingenuity has given her the ability connect with women of all ages from various walks of life.
As an educator, fitness expert, nutritional coach and plant-based ultra marathon runner, Nadia has an extensive background in the area of health and wellness. She holds a B.A., and B.Ed., from York University and the University of Toronto as well as certifications from the International Sports Sciences Association in the areas of Fitness Training, Fitness Nutrition Sports Conditioning & Exercise Therapy. Nadia is currently pursuing a Master’s of Science Degree in the area of Human Nutrition and is also regular guest fitness expert on CTV’s The Social.
As a wife and mother of two girls, Nadia works hard to instill the importance of healthy living in her children through modeling clean eating habits and by living an active lifestyle.
To find out more about Nadia, visit her at;