On our show this month I had a great time learning about Rene’s story how how he was able to successfully walk away from his 9-5 job.
To attain this accomplishment it takes a particular mindset and on today’s show, Rene goes into full detail on how he was able to execute his game plan and the challenges he had to overcome.
What you will learn on this call;
1. What’s the mindset required to quit your 9-5 job?
2. Is your 9-5 job the best security to have?
3. Is Real Estate investing more secure then the stock market?
4. What should you focus on selling, the product or yourself?
5. The best selling technique to master in the beginning?
6. One of Rene’s favourite places to invest and why?
7. How to How to have a conversation with a potential joint venture partner?
8. Why it’s important not to give up out much info. In the fist meeting?
9. Should you take your inexperienced joint venture partner out to the property?
10. The best advice you can give your teenage kids.
11. Should you invest with family or stay far away?
Contact René Masse
After the 2008 stock market crash, René was fed up with volatile markets and poor returns on his retirement savings. In 2009, René acquired training and licensure as a real estate investor and began purchasing investment properties while continuing to operate his business as a contractor. Over as little as 5 years, his monthly cash flow grew substantially so that he was able to significantly reduce his time spent at work in exchange for time spent with his family. René has since supported friends and family members in their own real estate investments for similar high, stable returns.
René’s background includes more than 20 years of successful entrepreneurship. He has a Bachelor’s of Education from Queen’s University, a license to engage in real estate transactions in Ontario, and an extensive network of expert service providers that includes real estate lawyers, mortgage brokers, and skilled labourers. René is fluent in both French and English.
It is rewarding for René to help people more fully develop their investment portfolios for improved security and returns. René further enjoys supporting his community by re-investing funds in the local economy and providing safe, respectable housing for families and students in need.