On our show this month I had the privilege to sit down with possibly one of the hardest working millennials I’ve ever met.
Adam Kitchener is a 25 year old investor, entrepreneur, property manager and landlord. He’s been investing in Real Estate for over 10 years while working closely with his father.
What you will learn on this call:
- Working with Robert Herjavec and the lessons learned
- How to get your down payment if you’re a millennial
- How he may have been the first Uber Driver
- How small changes can create HUGE results
- What is the 5 year discipline and should you implement it?
- Is there an easy road to success for the millennials?
- What is the 1 thing you should know before investing?
- How to determine if you are cut out to be a landlord?
- The smartest way to pick your property manager
- Should you fake it til you make it?
- The best advice for millennials and what to do to change your life
Adam is the CEO of UNLIMITED Real Estate Group. A full service real estate firm; actively involved in the acquisition, development and management of residential properties.
Adam works with novice; out of town, and absentee landlords, along with investment firms, asset management companies and capital groups to offer quality management for their multifamily portfolios.
Contact Adam Kitchener
Instagram and Facebook @UNLIMITEDResidential