Episode #33 – Self Made Confessions with Stefan Aarnio
It’s been a few months since my last Podcast! As some of you may know my family and I went through a major life changing event near the end of the year requiring me to take a serious break to reflect on my life and next moves.
Now that I’m back in the saddle, I thought it would be best to start off the year with someone who taught me about the importance of Money People and Deals!
I’ve become great friends with this unique and captivating entrepreneur who lives by the slogan “Respect The Grind”! He is the CEO of two multi million dollar companies and travels the world educating business people and entrepreneurs.
What you will learn on this call:
• Why education and mentorship is important to your success
• What is the best strategy for beginning investors?
• What’s in store for the market for 2018?
• Is there a bubble a head and how to protect yourself
• Should you still invest in Real Estate
• What’s the best investment property type to hold?
• What caused Toronto and Vancouver’s market to rise so fast?
• Where are the best places to invest right now?
• How to avoid analysis paralysis
• The importance of understanding money, people, deal
• The importance of building a brand, negotiating and raising capital
• What is Bitcoin and should you get involved?
Stefan Aarnio is an award winning real estate investor, award winning serial entrepreneur, author of multiple books and educator. Having built his fortune through purchasing real estate at 40-60 cents on the dollar, Stefan became an avid student of negotiation at a young age testing and learning the principles in this book first hand in the real world.
On a day-to-day basis, Stefan is the CEO of two multi million dollar companies and travels the world educating business people and entrepreneurs to bring forward the next generation of success.
Contact Stefan Aarnio
You can Google Stefan’s books – Self Made, Money People Deal or The 10 Commandments of Negotiation