What you will learn on this call:
• How Real Estate can buy financial freedom and freedom of time
• The market is always changing and how to be prepared for it
• What to expect when the market corrects and what to do
• Why speculating the market can get you into a bad situation
• Should you invest in the outskirts of Toronto and where?
• What are the 4 metrics you need to know when investing?
• Is diversification a good strategy to implement when investing?
• Can you make double digit ROI or is that too good to be true?
• What motivational principals are critical for investors to succeed?
Chris Shebib is a full time real estate investor from the Durham region. Having held past careers as a licensed carpenter, contractor and technology executive, Chris has been investing for over 20 years in both Canada and the United States. Today Chris focuses mainly on longer term projects with joint venture partners, in and around the Durham region. Chris was also the winner of the National 2016 Top Investor Award.