Episode #20 – Writing An Investing Book About Real Estate Mistakes For Your Success with Monika Jazyk & Lindsay R. Allison
What you will learn on this call:
• The importance of writing a book and becoming an authority
• Does writing a book help your decision making abilities?
• How to become a #1 Best seller on Amazon
• Is writing a book about making money or about credibility?
• The 5 critical steps to understanding on how to write a book
• Challenging aspects to writing a book and how to overcome it
• Should you try to write a book on your own?
• The difference between self -publishing and traditional publishing
• If you don’t have the time to write a book, is there another option?
• The best ways to launch your book once it’s ready for the public?
Pre-Order Your Book Now
Monika chose Real Estate as an investment vehicle to build passive income and long term wealth for their growing family. After a tumultuous two years of actively investing in a wide range of Real estate Investment strategies , Monika identified specific Real Estate models they used to create a successful real estate portfolio and a lifestyle of freedom for themselves and their four young children.
She is co-owner with her husband Vaughn of Real Property Investments, a Real Estate Investment Corporation that helps Real People build Real wealth through Real Estate! As Real Estate Investment specialists and wealth builders, they share these successful models ( and their experiences) with others investors, minimizing the investor’s risk and maximizing their returns!
email: [email protected]
Lindsay R. Allison
Lindsay R. Allison specializes in creating written copy and developing books for business owners. Since 2009, as CEO and Editor-in-Chief, she has ghostwritten, collaborated, and helped produce over 20 projects that have either been self-published or published traditionally.
This year, in 2016 she developed 2 #1 Bestsellers. She received her first traditional publishing deal for her book, “The Stones” when she was only 16; holds a BA Honours with Distinction from the University of Toronto; and is a special guest speaker for various organizations, including the Arts and Science Department at the University of Toronto. She loves reading, travelling, and hanging out with her cats: Lu and Roger.
By creating your book Lindsay helps you develop your vision — breaking through the noise by amping up the volume of your company’s voice.
phone: (416) 906-5589