What you will learn on this call:
• The importance of writing a book and becoming an authority
• Does writing a book help your decision making abilities?
• How to become a #1 Best seller on Amazon
• Is writing a book about making money or about credibility?
• The 5 critical steps to understanding on how to write a book
• Challenging aspects to writing a book and how to overcome it
• Should you try to write a book on your own?
• The difference between self -publishing and traditional publishing
• If you don’t have the time to write a book, is there another option?
• The best ways to launch your book once it’s ready for the public?
Pre-Order Your Book Now
Monika chose Real Estate as an investment vehicle to build passive income and long term wealth for their growing family. After a tumultuous two years of actively investing in a wide range of Real estate Investment strategies , Monika identified specific Real Estate models they used to create a successful real estate portfolio and a lifestyle of freedom for themselves and their four young children.
She is co-owner with her husband Vaughn of Real Property Investments, a Real Estate Investment Corporation that helps Real People build Real wealth through Real Estate! As Real Estate Investment specialists and wealth builders, they share these successful models ( and their experiences) with others investors, minimizing the investor’s risk and maximizing their returns!
Lindsay R. Allison
Lindsay R. Allison specializes in creating written copy and developing books for business owners. Since 2009, as CEO and Editor-in-Chief, she has ghostwritten, collaborated, and helped produce over 20 projects that have either been self-published or published traditionally.
This year, in 2016 she developed 2 #1 Bestsellers. She received her first traditional publishing deal for her book, “The Stones” when she was only 16; holds a BA Honours with Distinction from the University of Toronto; and is a special guest speaker for various organizations, including the Arts and Science Department at the University of Toronto. She loves reading, travelling, and hanging out with her cats: Lu and Roger.
By creating your book Lindsay helps you develop your vision — breaking through the noise by amping up the volume of your company’s voice.
phone: (416) 906-5589