Episode #16 – Making Life Easier With Property Management with Nicole Bridges
What you will learn on this call:
• Should you get a property manager or do this on your own
• What to look for when searching for a property manager
• Screening tenants and avoid tenants from hell
• What you should do every year with your investment properties
• Simple tips to avoid professional tenants
• How much should a property manager cost
• The eviction process and how it works
• Should you do credit checks on your new tenant
• The importance of treating investing like a business
• How to take the emotions out of investing
• How long should it take to fill your property
Nicole grew up in a small town, where her family owned multiple investment properties. She was surrounded by the knowledge and understanding of not only how to manage properties but also how to maintain them.
She completed her education in the Legal Admin field which allowed her access to various administrative roles.
Today Nicole is the owner of RYIS Properties. A name derived from her two son’s names Ryan and Kurtis. RYIS primarily focuses on all aspects of property management and works closely with the best paralegals in the GTA to assist with the legal side of the business.
Contact Nicole Bridges