Episode #13 – Thinking Outside The Box with Ryan Carr
What you will learn on this Podcast
• How can you get started in Real Estate investing
• How much skills do you need before you get started
• How you can purchase 7 properties in 1 year
• What’s a vertical split and how can you use it to your advantage
• Why semi-detached homes should be considered for a 2 unit conversion
• Should you get out of bed for a return less than 30%
• How can you determine if the home can be turned into a vertical split 2 unit home
• How to retire early by using Real Estate investing as your vehicle
• Why knowing your “WHY” is important and to creating the lifestyle you desire
• How do you attract Joint Venture partners to grow your portfolio
When you invest in Real Estate especially in a market that continues to move in an upward trend, after a few years and the secret is out it can become more challenging to find good deals. This is where the regular investor takes a seat on the sideline and the Savvy investor gets to work and creates deals.
In this Podcast, I had the opportunity to talk with Ryan Carr, who capitalized on a unique strategy. He had the vision to turn single family homes in to 2 unit properties that many investors ran from.
If you think you can’t make deals work in your area anymore, tune into this month’s Podcast to find out this game changing strategy.
Ryan Carr is a full time real estate investor from the Durham Region who specializes in maximising residential rent potential using his “vertical split” renovation technique. His company, R.W. Carr Investments, has created a sustainable portfolio through the use of joint venture funding, and has also recently branched out into mentorship programs for newcomers to the industry.
Contact Ryan Carr
Email [email protected]