Paula Pant quit her day job in 2008 and never looked back. She’s traveled to 34 countries and counting, runs an online business from her laptop, and owns 7 investment property units that provide enough passive income to fuel her lifestyle.
On her popular website, Afford Anything, she writes about achieving financial independence through hustling and investing, as well as general money-savvy tips for anyone trying to build wealth.
She’s been featured in more than four dozen publications, including Forbes, US News, DailyFinance, Marketplace Money, Redbook, Kiplinger, Lifehacker and more.
On this Podcast you will learn;
– How to afford anything and travel the world
– The importance of paying yourself when operating your income- properties to be able to replace yourself
– What’s Air B&B all about and is it a good strategy to add to your portfolio
– Why you need to make outsourcing a priority and how to do it
– How to quit your fulltime job and to start living life to the fullest
– What’s your more valuable asset and how to get more of it
– Money doesn’t buy stuff it buys choices and how to take advantage of this ability
– How Real Estate investing can break the chains of your 9-5 job
– How to properly prioritize and why it’s so important
To find out more about Paula, visit her website below
Ready to start investing in Real Estate?
Looking for a Real Estate agent who invests in Real Estate as well?
Call us at 647-977-3795