This month I had the chance to sit down with Johnathan Pollock, a financial advisor with Capesky. I can honestly say, Johnathan shared insight on what you need to be aware of and some of the secrets that many financial advisors are not willing to share with their clients.
What you will learn on this call:
– What’s the BIG difference between a Bank and a Broker
– How do financial advisors get paid?
– What is a M.E.R. and why investment advisor don’t always disclose?
– What is a deferred sales charge and what you should be aware of
– When you invest, is it best to use your RRSP, TFSA, etc.?
– Why you should take full advantage of your TFSA account
– In this market should you invest in G.I.C.’s?
– What kind of insurance should you get, Whole life or Term?
My name is Johnathan Pollock, I am not a banker, I am a self-employed financial security advisor that works for my clients and put their needs first.
I am not for everyone as I can be quite blunt and tell it the way it is, but my clients whom have worked with me over the years know I wear my heart on my sleeve. I am licensed to offer investments and insurance across Ontario. Because I am a broker and do not work for a bank, I have no bias towards one brand/product and can gain access to the top financial products this country has to offer.
There is no one size fits all, and there is no such thing as the “best product/fund”. It is about proper planning and the best plan suited for your individual needs.
Ready to start investing in Real Estate?
Call us today at 289-660-4770 to book a free 1 on 1 call.