Podcast: Real Estate Investing, It’s Not For You With Todor Yardonov
Posted date : July 27, 2016In PODCASTS, slidersComments Off on Podcast: Real Estate Investing, It’s Not For You With Todor Yardonov
Todor Tardonov is a Real Estate Investor and active Real Estate Agent. His tagline is “Rediscover Dreams and Possibilities”. Todor believes in holistic achievement of dreams that will benefit and influence those around him. He promotes education, support and most of all action that creates positive results.
Todor invests, develops, coaches, educates and gives back to the community. He is also involved in real estate development of creative spaces, mixed use projects for lower income or subsidized income rental units and condos.
What you will learn on this Podcast:
– What is the BIGGEST obstacle you will face in Real Estate investing and what to do about it
– Why joining a Real Estate investing club can grow your business exponentially
– Should you chase appreciation and how do you do it?
– Todor shares his investing strategy and why you should considering doing the same
– Should you consider investing in an appreciating area and is negative cash-flow ok?
– Should you use the equity in your home to buy an investment property?
– Understanding fears and the best way to overcome them.
– Why action is the most important step when investing in Real Estate?
– Why it’s important to treat your tenants like GOLD.
Plus much, much more!
For more information on Todor Yardonov please visit